Monday, April 19, 2010

a.DOT


architects (little "a"). DOING OTHER THINGS.
Love it... and yes, yes we are.

Come on out and join Chicago Women in Architecture May 5th from 5pm to 11pm and see the exhibit at AJ Kane Gallery (119 N. Peoria Street, Unit 2B). Myself and 29 other lovely ladies who are all doing just that will be featured. I'm excited to see what other "other things" are going to be displayed. I get some weird sideways looks sometimes when I tell folks I'm actually an architect who now just happens to design wedding invitations... At this show I'll be in the majority and I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Patrick KinsfatherApril 22, 2010 at 6:53 AM

    Amanda, I always enjoy your approach to so many things- this is another one of them. I hope to make it.

    -Patrick

    ReplyDelete